“Web 2.0 is the network as platform, spanning all connected devices; Web 2.0 applications are those that make the most of the intrinsic advantages of that platform: delivering software as a continually-updated service that gets better the more people use it, consuming and remixing data from multiple sources, including individual users, while providing their own data and services in a form that allows remixing by others, creating network effects through an “architecture of participation,” and going beyond the page metaphor of Web 1.0 to deliver rich user experiences.”
- Ad Humor: Herding cats
- Is Apple growing out of touch??
- Well Produced “Future Piece” from Microsoft
- The slow death of CPM on the web.
- What the Macro-economic contraction means for young online media firms
- How to piss off Google…
- Lessig is right. The US needs a CTO.
- Fake lines at the Apple store: Any one want action on a Jobs kibosh?
- Quick App Review: Evernote
- So Microsoft AND Seinfeld have officially jumped the shark??