This is an image of a personal workflow that we find useful. This is from David Allen’s great book called: Getting Things Done. Its a nice visualization of all the things that need to be taken into account in order to maintain personal organization. His methodology is a very clear representation of how to process all the things that jam up our psyches and contibute to our feelings of confusion and being overburdened.
- Ad Humor: Herding cats
- Is Apple growing out of touch??
- Well Produced “Future Piece” from Microsoft
- The slow death of CPM on the web.
- What the Macro-economic contraction means for young online media firms
- How to piss off Google…
- Lessig is right. The US needs a CTO.
- Fake lines at the Apple store: Any one want action on a Jobs kibosh?
- Quick App Review: Evernote
- So Microsoft AND Seinfeld have officially jumped the shark??